luni, 4 aprilie 2016

Cute Bears Battle it Out: Battle Bears for iPhone Reviewed

Growing up, I cherished my little bears and the TV show, “Teddy Bears” just won me over with their cute and innocent behavior. The game I got my hands on changed my perception of these cute bears for the rest of my life.

The description says it’s a shooter that pits you against a horde of mercilessly affectionate bears (the Huggables) that want nothing more than to hug you…to death. You play as some sort of special forces bear with an assault rifle who rides unicorns and steals pots of gold.

You start off behind enemy lines with only your gun and what looks like a Unicorn horn crossbow to defend yourself against the swarms of Huggables. The enemies make a beeline to hug you, and their rainbow souls beam up when you kill them with a headshot. Regardless of how you kill them, they’ll spill colorful blood that can be any colour of the rainbow.

The controls are cool. You pan the screen using one finger, but you shoot by tapping with another one. You can switch weapons and reload using the icon in the top-left corner of the screen. Your only goal is to make sure that the incoming Huggables don’t take out your sandbag defense, or you’ll be hugged to death, and you don’t want that!

The game is a fun game, I am surprised to say. I was expecting this to be some childish game. I would not recommend this to a child. I am not quite sure who their target audience is, but definitely think twice before before buying it for a little child. Although violent, the developers made sure to include innocent actions to make up for it like bears that hug you to death. How cute, right?

Check it out! Battle Bears went to Top Ten Apps on iTunes in just seven days, and has remained in the top five Paid Apps and Action/Adventure Games despite stiff competition. Battle Bears is available for 99 cents for a limited time in the iTunes App Store. Also available is a free, shorter version of Battle Bears that allows players to try out the game at no charge.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu